Moon Rising Painting by Bryan Boomershine
This product is no longer available
Title: Moon Rising. This small artwork is perfect for a wall or room that needs small scale work. Edges are ...
Title: Moon Rising. This small artwork is perfect for a wall or room that needs small scale work. Edges are painted.
Medium: Acrylic paints
Size: 12" x 16" x .5" quality canvas
Signed on the side
The artist says: "The artwork is new in excellent condition, varnished to protect against UV, dust and scratches; signed on the front and signed on the back. My work comes directly from my studio. Colors may vary depending on your monitor or pad.
This painting has a copyright. I retain copyright on it forever, which means you cannot duplicated an image of it in any form even if you bought my painting."
A certificate of authenticity will be included.
This artwork is created with high quality artist acrylic paints and stretched on wooden frame with a gallery wrap, therefore shipped flat, not in a roll. No stretching require. Edges are painted, staple free - ready to hang!
I have been creating art since I was a young child. I was fortunate to have some formal art training growing up which included working with oils, pen and ink and pastels. Looking back at art projects from my early age I realized that abstract ideas were always on my mind. Over the years I have expanded my thinking about color, texture and composition. Color and texture play a big part of my work I do not always set out knowing what I am going to paint. I am inspired by color combinations and objects that let me subconsciously flow onto the canvas. I love bold vibrant colors. Colors create moods and I love the way a painting can change the mood of a room as the sun moves throughout the day. My primary mode is painting with acrylics, oils, and mixed media on canvas and acrylic board. I also find metallic gold and silver leafs wonderful to combined with bold colors and texture for interesting effects. less
- 12.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Winnekta, IL
- ROBERT BRYAN HOME in Winnekta, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
Shipping & Returns PolicyView complete policy & FAQs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.