Moon Rising Painting by Bryan Boomershine
This product is no longer available.
Title: Moon Rising. This small artwork is perfect for a wall or room that needs small scale work. Edges are ...
more Title: Moon Rising. This small artwork is perfect for a wall or room that needs small scale work. Edges are painted.
Medium: Acrylic paints
Size: 12" x 16" x .5" quality canvas
Signed on the side
The artist says: "The artwork is new in excellent condition, varnished to protect against UV, dust and scratches; signed on the front and signed on the back. My work comes directly from my studio. Colors may vary depending on your monitor or pad.
This painting has a copyright. I retain copyright on it forever, which means you cannot duplicated an image of it in any form even if you bought my painting."
A certificate of authenticity will be included.
This artwork is created with high quality artist acrylic paints and stretched on wooden frame with a gallery wrap, therefore shipped flat, not in a roll. No stretching require. Edges are painted, staple free - ready to hang!
I have been creating art since I was a young child. I was fortunate to have some formal art training growing up which included working with oils, pen and ink and pastels. Looking back at art projects from my early age I realized that abstract ideas were always on my mind. Over the years I have expanded my thinking about color, texture and composition. Color and texture play a big part of my work I do not always set out knowing what I am going to paint. I am inspired by color combinations and objects that let me subconsciously flow onto the canvas. I love bold vibrant colors. Colors create moods and I love the way a painting can change the mood of a room as the sun moves throughout the day. My primary mode is painting with acrylics, oils, and mixed media on canvas and acrylic board. I also find metallic gold and silver leafs wonderful to combined with bold colors and texture for interesting effects. less
- 12.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Winnekta, IL
ROBERT BRYAN HOME in Winnekta, IL
Robert Bryan Home is an Home Furnishing Store & Design Firm located in Chicago's North ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.