Maine Weaving Company Canvas Basket On Wheels
This product is no longer available.
This wheeled canvas basket was used to store yarn in a weaving company in Maine. Heavy duty canvas is stretched ...
more This wheeled canvas basket was used to store yarn in a weaving company in Maine. Heavy duty canvas is stretched and fastened to sturdy steel frame by large brass grommets, The top has been trimmed out in leather with two canvas handles. Small steel wheels have been mounted on a wooden base for ease of mobility. Canvas has been cleaned but still bears character stains and smudges from years of use. There are slight tears to the canvas in a few places that do not jeopardize the integrity of the piece, but rather adds to its working-class aura. It stands nicely when flipped for use as end table/corner table with lamp.
- 24.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Madison, WI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Unearthed LLC in Madison, WI
Showcasing an eclectic mix of classic mid-century modern furniture, found objects and gritty-chic industrial decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.