Italian Painted Secretary and Display Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
Early 20th century Italian Secretary painted in cream with accents of parcel gilt. The upper display cabinet has a double ... more Early 20th century Italian Secretary painted in cream with accents of parcel gilt. The upper display cabinet has a double bonnet top and opens to a blue and gold fitted interior. The shelves are arranged in a chevron pattern and follow the curvature of the bonnet top. Beneath the shelves are a row of five arched pigeon holes. Either side of the upper cabinet has decorative molding highlighted in gold and the door holds the original glass and locks with key. The display is also lighted with eight chandelier bulbs that run along the sides of the cabinet. The bulbs are not visible when the door is closed. The lower desk is a slant front and opens to a fitted interior with two drawers flanking a pair of arched pigeon holes, and a writing surface. All three sides have decorative gold moldings and scalloped aprons. The secretary is raised on cabriole legs. less
- 41.0ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 92.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Atlanta, GA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Summer Loftin Antiques in Atlanta, GA
Summer Loftin, an Atlanta-based antique dealer is captivating the design world one eclectic space at ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.