Roche Bobois Coffee Table
This product is no longer available
Roche Bobois coffee table from the showroom in Seattle.
Roche Bobois showroom has table at price of approximately $4000. Delivery ... more Roche Bobois coffee table from the showroom in Seattle.
Roche Bobois showroom has table at price of approximately $4000. Delivery for this table was 8 months - it is significantly longer than the store predicted.
We have the receipt with delivery. It is in flawless condition, perfect. We have purchase receipt from Roche Bobois as well as delivery receipt.
Table swings open to a double circle (see dimensions) and single circle so it is very versatile. Similar in style to Mitchell & Gold and Ligne Roset. It is a very heavy table.
Base in 15 mm-thick mirror glass (different finishes available)
1 round top and 1 extension in 12 mm-thick glass, with synchronized rotation
Dimensions when open: D.130 x H.40 cm
Dimensions: when closed: W. 80 x H. 40 cm (31.5"w x 15.7"h) less
- 130.0ʺW × 40.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Roche Bobois
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Boston, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Monument A. in Boston, MA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.