Mid-Century Modern Yellow Sectional
We call this awesome 1950s 3-piece sectional sofa "Mellow Yellow". With it's great bones, Mid-Century construction and completely new yellow ...
more We call this awesome 1950s 3-piece sectional sofa "Mellow Yellow". With it's great bones, Mid-Century construction and completely new yellow reupholstered from the frame out in a funky chartreuse green... well, what's not to love? The fabric is from Designtex Delaine, and is super durable and stain resistant. It's the best of old and new combined to create a functional and fun piece of furniture!
The two identical arm pieces measure 46"L x 30"D x 28"H. Measurement below is for 2 arm pieces together.
The single pie piece measures from longest length 60" across, shortest front length is 22" across.
Seat sits at 16". less
- 92.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Baltimore, MD
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Barefoot Dwelling in Baltimore, MD
At Barefoot Dwelling we offer funky mid century modern and industrial pieces, cool original artwork ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.