Antique Wakefield Co Mission Child's Rocking Chair
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful original Arts & Crafts Mission child's rocking chair manufactured by the Heywood Brothers & Wakefield Company 1897- 1921. After ...
more Beautiful original Arts & Crafts Mission child's rocking chair manufactured by the Heywood Brothers & Wakefield Company 1897- 1921. After 1921 the company was known as The Heywood Wakefield Company. The rocker has most of the original paper label on the base which dates the chair to before 1921.
The rocker features a solid oak frame with the original black leather seat. The height measures 24 1/2" Length measures 23 1/2" and the seat measures 13" by 14". The black leather seat is original and in wonderful condition showing only age appropriate wear. The very sturdy rocker itself is in great shape with a beautiful finish and again with only some age appropriate wear.
Please see all the pictures for close up detail. Great chance to own this all original classic! less
- 23.5ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 24.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Binghamton, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Barton & Lyles in Binghamton, NY
Eclectic mix of interesting and unique vintage decorative furnishings for your garden and home.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.