Organic Saguaro Cactus Hiking Walking Stick
A sturdy hiking stick made of Saguaro cactus wood. (or another plant or cactus) It has a leather strap attached ...
more A sturdy hiking stick made of Saguaro cactus wood. (or another plant or cactus) It has a leather strap attached at the top to use as your grip. This is a unique, one of a kind item, made from the Saguaro Cactus which grows in the Sonoran Desert. Highly decorative as well as functional.
Let your imagination run wild, You can it on the wall. Or perhaps, use as a curtain rod or towel holder or hang jewelry off of it.
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items. We appreciate your interest. I usually have more photos than I've posted, so please ask to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, thanks! We will always strive to offer you the best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more items whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery whenever possible less
- 2.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 56.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.