Hanging Classroom Map of USA
A lovely school classroom pull map of United States by Rand McNally. It features a beautiful map of the USA ...
more A lovely school classroom pull map of United States by Rand McNally. It features a beautiful map of the USA featuring land and water features as well as elevations and cities. Printed on shinny thick markable and erasable paper with a wooden dowel at both the top it hangs in place. The top dowel has a string attached to hang the map on the wall. The bottom has a thick paper tape bottom.
There is also a insert map on the bottom that features a cross-section of the United States.
Condition: Excellent condition, the map has been rehung on the stained wooden dowel the rest of the map is original.
This map will be sent rolled in a hard cardboard tube less
- 60.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 52.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Early American
- Rand McNally & Co.
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
- Free Local Pickup in Spring Lake, MI
Thought Cake Living in Spring Lake, MI
Thought Cake Living: Making Vintage Modern At Thought Cake Living our goal is to bring ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.