Traffic Signal Light Wall Sconce
Traffic signal light, turn-arrow directional's of glass made into a wall sconce. Never-used lens from Kopp Manufacturing available in caution ...
more Traffic signal light, turn-arrow directional's of glass made into a wall sconce. Never-used lens from Kopp Manufacturing available in caution yellow, no-turn red, go-ahead-and-turn green, which is actually blue glass that projects green when lit. Dynamic, Kinetic, fun.
No longer seen on street corners near you, these glass traffic lens have been replaced by smaller models in plastic lit by energy-efficient LED bulbs. Off the street and onto the wall, the traffic-Signal sconce will direct traffic into your home from the entrance hallway. Or up the stairs. Or toward the bathroom. Or just plain thumbs up on a good day ahead. Professionally-wired with UL-approved, two-bulb porcelain sockets equipped to be hard-wired to a wall box, includes circular steel canopy. less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Madison, WI
Unearthed LLC in Madison, WI
Showcasing an eclectic mix of classic mid-century modern furniture, found objects and gritty-chic industrial decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.