Antique Sleigh Bells - Set of 25
This product is no longer available.
These 25 brass bells, all the same size and shape, have been cleaned and polished. The bells were once riveted ... more These 25 brass bells, all the same size and shape, have been cleaned and polished. The bells were once riveted to this brown leather belt, but that hardware was replaced with screws and washers when restored. The belt’s closing hardware consists of a metal swivel snap and loop. These “jingle bells” belts were once put on horses to adorn and to attract good luck, and protect against injury, disease and evil. Their practical purpose was to warn others on the road about an oncoming horse / carriage and to alert buyers that sellers and delivery wagons were in the neighbourhood. less
- 1.5ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 43.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Mt. Sterling, KY
Roberts Antiques in Mt. Sterling, KY
Roberts’ Antiques was established by Dr. Lon Roberts in 1955. Today, his showroom is located ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.