C.1998 Nancy Corzine -Round English Walnut "DeSilva" Side Table, With Gilt Paw Feet & Single Drawer
C.1998; Original Nancy Corzine Design; custom English walnut "DeSilva," Accessory table, This tables attributes have sinuous, feminine-like, curvilinear ...
moreC.1998; Original Nancy Corzine Design; custom English walnut "DeSilva," Accessory table, This tables attributes have sinuous, feminine-like, curvilinear legs ending in carved and gilded clawfoot or paw feet, a 3-legged side/end table or gueridon table with a single drawer. This table is part of a whole manufacturer's custom product(s) line, of well-established furniture company made up of; Furniture, Accessories, Lighting and Textiles, sold in "To the Trade," Industry showrooms within the United State. The finish is a warm chestnut brown satin stained overall finish, in addition to elements of Auburn colorations to the linear edge surround, recessed and relief areas, as well as edge surround of drawer, and with the speckle design details, as well as a quasi pickled or distressed overall finished effect. This table was custom made for the enduser, via with Interior designer's input into one's interior domain and refurbished makeover. Inset to drawer is the manufacturer's burnished name, denoting provenance Maker, as well as the exacting coloration of the finish close-up, and unencumbered from sun, or dark shade the exact finish. Also underneath the edge front of drawer is a racetrack-shaped coved or concave detailed handle, which is a hidden esthetic, but utilitarian in pulling out to open the drawer. We can "also," provide an image, if required, and inquired upon request. Rest assured there are not enough spaces in the image format to showcase all the quintessential elements of any Nancy Corzine Design. This table also has a hand-waxed finish. Quality is notwithstanding, it is superb. The underside of the table also denotes the manufacture's identification, during stages of the finish, to the underside center, the date, of July, 1998, and below that is a stamped Item table #, as well as to the side, which showcases, production number, NK Abbrev., finish number, with detail of a color and gilt gold finish, which are the accented raised relief, carved clawfeet. We can furnish any image IF so desired upon request. The legs are supported on a triangular platform support plinth base; with a step tiered layer, while the center of the platform base, has a distinctive, incised or recessed center, pediment center-like meeting point, which we also chose to illuminate at the upper portion of the image, the backside of the clawfeet, that which showcases a feather-like shaped, carved design element, as well as the previous image in succession, of a singular clawfoot's backside, also again the carved feather-like design esthetic, amongst also the actual warm finish detailed aforementioned. Nancy Corzine piece(s) are much revered for their quality of craftsmanship, allure of style, overall esthetic design and a following that spans many years, including with having books made of her collections, with signing events, within the industry across America, and assuming worldwide, beyond the fact that she can control the quality and craftsmanship, by ALSO owning the factory which produces each and every pieces, to her exacting quality.
In excellent condition, with "only" a minor top waxing or buffing for those discerning people, otherwise in wonderful condition, well-maintained and cared for. From a Palm Beach Island, Florida Estate.
Not to impart any aside, but my brother's cocker spaniels sleep on Nancy Corzine, Donghia, Designer's Guild and a few unmentioned, "To the Trade," Industry textiles and furniture...even the pets know high quality. less
- 26ʺW × 26ʺD × 27ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In excellent or great, either way the condition for manufactured period, use and wear, is minute, has been handled and ... moreIn excellent or great, either way the condition for manufactured period, use and wear, is minute, has been handled and card for with kid glove treatment. less
- Nancy Corzine
- Nancy Corzine
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Gold Leaf
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
06824 does not qualify.
Penned-Auras-Scene in West Palm Beach,, FL
- Super Seller 2019
We offer with a designers, discerning, eclectic sensibilities, and a collector's eye. We source ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Italian Side Tables
- English Traditional Side Tables
- Walnut Side Tables
- Folding Side Tables
- Triangle Side Tables
- Round Side Tables
- Gold Side Tables
- Yellow Side Tables
- Mediterranean Side Tables
- Side Tables with Storage
- Pedestal Side Tables
- Narrow Side Tables
- Wood Side Tables
- Antique Side Tables
- Tall Side Tables
- Brown Side Tables
- Traditional Side Tables
- Small Side Tables
- Transitional Side Tables
- Chestnut Side Tables
- Sienna Side Tables
- Ornamental and Decorative Materials Side Tables
- White Outdoor Side Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.