Vintage Rosewood Asian Tea Drink Cart
This product is no longer available.
Here is a vintage, possibly Chinese inspired Rosewood tea, drink cart. This piece is very well made. The cart feature ... more Here is a vintage, possibly Chinese inspired Rosewood tea, drink cart. This piece is very well made. The cart feature 2 drawers the allow access from either side. The handle bar is rounded for a nice fit around your hand when being moved. It feature three open shelves accessible from all side. A great feature of the cart is the removable square serving tray with handles. It does have a ring mark, but may be removed by a professional restorer. This piece is functional and will compliment the decor of an Asian themed setting. Another great feature are the openings on the top of the cart for the storage of various sized bottles of your choosing. less
- 18.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Novato, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
La Casa Barajas in Novato, CA
Oh mid century, Oh mid century... Our style focuses on mid century, from here and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.