Victor Klauss "Ready the Bar" Painting
Victor Klauss, "Ready the Bar" giclee on canvas with an elegant silver-painted wood frame. Numbered 50/450. Excellent condition, originally ...
more Victor Klauss, "Ready the Bar" giclee on canvas with an elegant silver-painted wood frame. Numbered 50/450. Excellent condition, originally purchased in January 2008.
About the artist: "Victor Klauss was born in East Germany. He received no formal art training but continued to pursue what ultimately would become his life's passion. His works were first introduced in the U.S. in 1999. Since then his artwork has gained national acclaim primarily due to his expressive technique and "depth of feeling" in each of his paintings..perhaps originating from a not-so-calm past!" - http://www.victorklausscollection.com/
"...Victor Klauss is not the artist real name. Is Victor Klauss a known European artist or just an extremely talented unknown? We may never know. Regardless this art makes a serious statement." less
- 52.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 60657.
Fully Fledged in Chicago, IL
Fully Fledged is a concierge and lifestyle management company created to assist clients in juggling ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.