1970s Hollywood Regency Round Travertine Dining Table
Rare find in the US. From the estate of a family who moved from Europe to the US (Seattle) in ...
moreRare find in the US. From the estate of a family who moved from Europe to the US (Seattle) in the 1970s and brought the table with them. Made of travertine with triangular pedestal base.
I have estimated shipping. Shipping will be no higher, but could be significantly less, depending on the destination. less
- 47.5ʺW × 47.5ʺD × 30ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
The table has been and may be used as is. When the top is removed a chip/crack in the ...
moreThe table has been and may be used as is. When the top is removed a chip/crack in the edge of one of the slabs is visible and one of the wood supports (that keeps the top in it's position as come unglued. The family from whom I obtained the table, said they have used it this way for many years and forgot about the chip and missing wood piece. These issues could be addressed, but are not necessary for the beauty or use of the table.
The table is extremely heavy-local pick up is preferred, but I will ship via uShip for $600. less
- Hollywood Regency
- Place of Origin
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
H Seattle in Seattle, WA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Travertine Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Hollywood Regency Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Dining Tables in Seattle
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- New and Custom Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Stone Dining Tables
- Tan Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.