Flos Cicatrices De Luxe ThreePendant Light
This product is no longer available.
A Cicatrices de Luxe three pendant light designed by Philippe Starck for Flos. Cicatrices de Luxe ceiling fixture providing light ...
more A Cicatrices de Luxe three pendant light designed by Philippe Starck for Flos. Cicatrices de Luxe ceiling fixture providing light through three individual blown and hand-cut leaded crystal vases. The vases are secured to three fire retardant aluminum and technopolymer seats, which are in turn attached to chemically tempered super clear glass platforms. The 12 Volt current is conducted from the central stem to the lamps via a silk-screened silver circuit with a ceramic varnish coating. The suspension stem and rose, which house the electronic transformers are matte nickel plated steel. Made in Italy.
The seller has two available - if interested in the pair please contact email@example.com. less
- 12.5ʺW × 12.5ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Design Plus Consignment Gallery in San Francisco, CA
Design Plus Consignment Gallery of San Francisco and San Rafael.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.