Heavenly Gathering Statue 18 Arhat Inviting Guanyin Bodhisattva for Wisdoms Lecture
This one of the kind, large size sculpture is hand-carved with solid Huali rosewood. It has the status of Guan ...
moreThis one of the kind, large size sculpture is hand-carved with solid Huali rosewood. It has the status of Guan Yin (Bodhisattva), Samantabhadra Bodhisattva, Manjusri, Eighteen Arhats (Lohan), Sudhanakumara (Child of wealth), Heavenly Kings, Skanda Pusa, Kirins and birds on a large vessel sitting on top travel on a large carved ocean wave platform. Unique valuable collector item, and also a great feng shui decoration for home and office
Guan Yin, Kwan Yin, Bodhisattva is also called Goddess of Mercy, Goddess of Compassion, it is to believe Guan Yin is there to help when praying to her name. Quan Yin is a lucky statue for home, its a great reminder for our daily life and a good Feng Shui statue for the home.
Kwan Yin riding an elephant - “Samantabhadra Bodhisattva”, he practices the teaching of Lotus Sutra and protects the Dharma teaching from all king of persecution, he is the teacher of moral.
Kwan Yin riding lion - “ Manjusri – Wenshu Pusa – presenting wisdom
The eighteen Arhat is the student of Gautama Buddha, they all have a different type of wisdom power.
Sudhanakumāra -善财童子- Child of Wealth
Skanda Pusa “Wei Tuo” - Protector the teaching of Buddhism
Four Heavenly Kings – the guardian protector, each of whom watches over one cardinal direction of the world
The North King “DUO WEN Tianwang” holding umbrella - the ruler of rain
The South King “Zeng Zhang Tianwang” holding sword – the ruler of the wind
The East King “Chi Guo Tianwang” holding pipa - He is teaching harmonious, compassionate and protects all beings
The West King “Guang Mu Tianwang, holding a rope as a symbol of a dragon, he converts people who do not believe in Buddhism.
Dimension: w57” x d12.5” x h20.5”
Origin: China | Period: 1995+
Material: Solid Huali Rosewood
Condition: Quality hand-carved, statue, and some part are carved sperate and put on the main piece, since size Is too big, overall in good condition
Ship: Statues are take-off wrap separated when ship. less
- 57ʺW × 12.5ʺD × 20.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Quality hand-carved, statue, and some part are carved sperate and put on the main piece, since size Is too big ... moreQuality hand-carved, statue, and some part are carved sperate and put on the main piece, since size Is too big, overall in good condition less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
20837 does not qualify.
Golden Lotus Inc in San Mateo, CA
- Super Seller 2018
- Super Seller 2019
We carry a wide variety of cabinets, beds, tables, chairs, trunks, stool, bench, desk, Tibetan ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Foo Dog Statues
- Buddha Statues
- Lion Statues
- Dog Statues
- Horse Statues
- Elephant Statues
- Outdoor Statues
- Asian Statues
- Bird Statues
- Goddess Statues
- Cat Statues
- Art Deco Statues
- Wood Statues
- God Statues
- Greek Statues
- Ceramic Statues
- Roman Statues
- Statues in San Francisco
- Dragon Statues
- Brown Statues
- Gray Statues
- Religious Statues
- Rosewood Statues
- Textile Statues
- Angel Statues
- Charcoal Statues
- China Statues
- Eagle Statues
- Fish Statues
- Soldier Statues
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.