Vintage Hollywood Regency Faux Bamboo Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Impressive mid-century Hollywood Regency faux bamboo Chinoiserie lamp! Original paint, epically heavy (appears like metal, very meticulous design), but "thumps" ...
more Impressive mid-century Hollywood Regency faux bamboo Chinoiserie lamp! Original paint, epically heavy (appears like metal, very meticulous design), but "thumps" like ceramic; however, very heavy for a lamp. Not sure its actual make up, except for gorgeous-ness.
Condition: Amazing! Full working order, grand scale size. Minor flea bite size marks near top, won't be visible with shade on, and a minor chip on one side at base, hardly noticeable. Ready to wow in your home or office. less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.