Pearl China Company Mid Century Urns- Pair
Pair of mid century opalescent lusterware urns, likely made by the Pearl China Company. (Most of their products were unmarked ...
more Pair of mid century opalescent lusterware urns, likely made by the Pearl China Company. (Most of their products were unmarked, as are these.) These are in amazing condition!
These lovely pieces have hand painted 22 KT gold gilding accents.
Absolutely free of chips, cracks, or crazing. There is some mild wear to the gilding, with some red marks to one small section of one urn in particular. One has a small spot around the lip.
It is incredibly hard to find a pair of these, particularly in such impressive condition! less
- 8.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 5.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Uniquelyleanna in Spencer, IN
We offer a huge variety of unique and lovely vintage items, including kitschy figurines, mid ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.