Homecrest High Back Swivel Rocker
This product is no longer available.
Create a beautiful and relaxing outdoor room with American made luxury patio furniture from Homecrest. Simple and versatile design, the ...
more Create a beautiful and relaxing outdoor room with American made luxury patio furniture from Homecrest. Simple and versatile design, the all-sling Kashton collection features quality aluminum construction and durable, comfortable sling. This high back swivel rocker chair has a quick-drying, sling seat in an elegant Dusk fabric that conforms to your body for comfort. With triple coil springs for durability and a smooth, balanced rocking motion, the all-aluminum AlumaRoc mechanism can be adjusted to suit your personal comfort and is tested under weight up to 1 million times to ensure a long life.
The seller has four identical chairs available. If you'd like to purchase all four, please email: email@example.com. less
- 25.0ʺW × 31.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in St. Louis, MO
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The Henry List in St. Louis, MO
Everything from mid-century-modern to Art Deco, with little Hollywood Regency thrown in for good measure ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.