1960s Audubon Bird Prints | 17 Pc Gallery Collection
1960s John James Audubon bird prints. An instant gallery wall collection ready to frame in a large group on a ...
more1960s John James Audubon bird prints. An instant gallery wall collection ready to frame in a large group on a single wall or split into smaller groupings throughout a home. 17 individual prints include: Summer Tanager, Cardinal, Blue Jay, Meadowlark, Wild Turkey, American Redstart, Belted Kingfisher, Goldfinch, Mockingbird, Purple Finch, Bobolink, Field Sparrow, Warblers and Bluebirds, Ruby Throated Hummingbird, Robin, Baltimore Oriole, and Mourning Dove. Each print is 12" x 9"
Excellent vintage condition. Belted Kingfisher shows some discoloration (see last image) and was not included in the lead gallery photo. less
- 9ʺW × 0.01ʺD × 12ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Sixteen of the seventeen prints are in excellent vintage condition and even in color. . One print, the Belted Kingfisher, shows ... moreSixteen of the seventeen prints are in excellent vintage condition and even in color. . One print, the Belted Kingfisher, shows a bit more discoloration, see last photo. less
- John James Audubon
- Place of Origin
- North America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Gold Dust Goods in Ashland, OR
Gold Dust Goods curates 'Fine Vintage for the Home' always with a focus on Quality ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Botanical Prints
- Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Woodblock Prints
- Landscape Prints
- Black and White Prints
- Framed Prints
- Bird Prints
- Fish Prints
- Sun Prints
- Mounted Prints
- Angel Prints
- Matte Prints
- Screen Prints
- Large Photo Prints
- Large Prints
- American Classical Original Prints
- Blue Original Prints
- Cream Original Prints
- Green Original Prints
- Illustration Original Prints
- John James Audubon Original Prints
- Mustard Original Prints
- Olive Original Prints
- Paper Original Prints
- Photorealism Original Prints
- Pistachio Original Prints
- Red Original Prints
- Ruby Red Original Prints
- Saffron Original Prints
- Sky Blue Original Prints
- Traditional Original Prints
- Vanilla Original Prints
- White Original Prints
- Yellow Original Prints
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.