Thomas Chippendale English Wing Chairs - Pair
This product is no longer available
A replica of a Thomas Chippendale masterpiece, this library wing chair is sure to impress. Custom upholstery adorns a hand ... more A replica of a Thomas Chippendale masterpiece, this library wing chair is sure to impress. Custom upholstery adorns a hand carved mahogany frame with the iconic ball and claw foot. Upholstered with a bone white material on the inside back, seat and interior wings. Outer area upholstered in multi colored silk fabrics. Created for a NJ Townhouse and available at a magnificent price. less
- 26.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 44.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Thomas Chippendale
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Staten Island, NY
- $125 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 10309.
Agostino Antiques in Staten Island, NY
Antique and custom reproduction house featuring an extensive line of 18th -20th century furnishings and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.