- Accent Tables
- Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- 1920s Jacobean Turned Gate Leg Drop Leaf Side T...
1920s Jacobean Turned Gate Leg Drop Leaf Side Table
Beautiful side tables like this antique gate leg are a must for any home. Their decorating diversity allows you to ...
moreBeautiful side tables like this antique gate leg are a must for any home. Their decorating diversity allows you to use them in any number of places in any room.
This particular antique gate leg is oak and was made in England around 1920. The oak has developed a lovely patina over the years, something that cannot be duplicated by any technique. With both leaves down the top measures 15.25″ x 36.5″. This is a great size for sticking between two chairs or at the end of a sofa to hold a lamp or use to set drinks. Fully opened the top of this antique gate leg measures 48″ x 36.5″ a great size for additional serving or eating space. Of course you can also use the table with just one leaf up if that suits your needs.
One of the most beautiful features of this particular antique gate leg table are the turned legs. They are simple but still have some decoration to them. The gate legs swing easily in and out and the entire table is very sturdy and does not wobble.
This table remains in almost excellent condition! The top has sustained a few light surface marks. Also, there are a few minor wear marks around the feet. These are probably less than you’d expect from something of this age. Finally, one foot has a small chip to it. Overall, this antique gate leg side table is very clean and ready to go immediately into your home! less
- 15.25ʺW × 36.5ʺD × 29.75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Minor wear marks present. Small chip to one foot. Minor wear marks present. Small chip to one foot. less
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
English Classics in Perth Amboy, NJ
Specializing in 18th and 19th century furniture for over 19 years, English Classics is a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.