Mid-Century Modern Bitossi Pottery Teak Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Offered for consideration is a large vintage Bitossi pottery lamp, imported by Raymor. The vessel is glazed in matte citrus ...
more Offered for consideration is a large vintage Bitossi pottery lamp, imported by Raymor. The vessel is glazed in matte citrus colors and is sandwiched between two pieces of solid turned teak. The vessel was hand-thrown using red clay.
As with any fine glazed pottery, color appearance is somewhat changeable depending on external lighting conditions.The lamp is in very good condition. No chips, No cracks and No repairs in the pottery. The teak sections show their age by some darkening and a few little nicks and scratches.
The piece is signed and numbered on the underside. The teak base has a paper label as well. The lamp has been has been rewired with new cording and a new socket interior.
41.75” overall height to the top of the finial
appx 32.25" high to top of the socket
appx 8" diameter x 16.75" high (pottery alone) less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 41.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Des Moines, IA
DSM Lamp Works in Des Moines, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.