Late 20th Century Italian Venetian Grotto Dining Chairs- Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
Italian Venetian Grotto wood frame arm chairs. Made in Italy and finished in the USA by Harris Marcus Furniture in ...
moreItalian Venetian Grotto wood frame arm chairs. Made in Italy and finished in the USA by Harris Marcus Furniture in Chicago, IL. Distributed by Sears, Roebuck & Co.
Hand carved wood chairs with a scalloped shell design back. Cushioned blue silk fabric seats. With a cream shell pattern. The silk fabric is in good original condition. Although, I recommend to update and reupholster for a fresh new look. All chair frames are in great, sturdy, vintage condition.
8 available. 2 sets of 4
This set is rumored to have originated from the historical Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego. Do not have the provenance records to prove history. less
- 25ʺW × 21ʺD × 39.5ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Light sun fading and spot stains on silk fabric. Fabric is 25+ years old and recommend updating Light sun fading and spot stains on silk fabric. Fabric is 25+ years old and recommend updating less
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 20.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 22.0 inches
Bumpkin Boutique in San Diego, CA
Bumpkin Boutique offers vintage decor and more! We specialize in eclectic stylings of Boho, Mid ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Italian Dining Chairs
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Walnut Dining Chairs
- Art Nouveau Dining Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Dining Chairs
- Mediterranean Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- White Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Blue Dining Chairs
- Brown Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Fabric Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs in San Diego
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Tan Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Modern Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- White Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Beige Dining Chairs
- Chestnut Dining Chairs
- Cream Dining Chairs
- Silk Dining Chairs
- Sky Blue Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.