Mid-Century Turquoise Fiberglass Peg Leg Bar Stool
Mid Century turquoise fiberglass peg leg swivel bar stool. Gorgeous bar stool in great vintage condition with wear usual for ...
more Mid Century turquoise fiberglass peg leg swivel bar stool. Gorgeous bar stool in great vintage condition with wear usual for its age. Overall a gorgeous bar stool that will highlight any room it is placed in!
Measurements: 43" High x 19 x 21
From floor to seat is 29" and Footrest 12"
Color: Turquoise & Copper Colored Base
Region of Origin: America
Material: Fiberglass, Metals less
- 19.0ʺW × 21.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $389
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Ana, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Vintage L A Furniture in Santa Ana, CA
We are a Vintage Furniture Re-Seller specializing in Vintage & Unique Furniture Pieces along with some ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.