1950s Modern Tripod Lamp with Fiberglass Shade
1950s atomic tripod lamp with fiberglass shade. Lamp: very good vintage condition with no damage. The brass shows typical discoloration ...
more 1950s atomic tripod lamp with fiberglass shade. Lamp: very good vintage condition with no damage. The brass shows typical discoloration and spotting. The three black arms have a newer coat of matte black enamel. Shade: very good vintage condition with no tears, no crumples and no stains. The lashings are in great shape with no breaks. This is a very nice example.
The lamp is in good working order with no cracking or exposed wire in the cording. The socket can utilize a 3 way bulb for 3 levels of light. 100 watt max
28.75" height to top of finial
7" diameter at base
21.5" to top of the socket
18.5" diameter at widest
12" top diameter x 18.5" bottom diameter x 10.5" slant height (shade alone) less
- 18.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in windsor heights, IA
DSM Lamp Works in windsor heights, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.