Italian Rococo Arm Chair with Inlaid Marquetry
This product is no longer available.
This lovely chair will make a sensational accent piece for your home! A high-quality reproduction Italian Rococo arm chair, it ...
more This lovely chair will make a sensational accent piece for your home! A high-quality reproduction Italian Rococo arm chair, it features all the hallmarks of a true antique in a modern replica. The classic back features a pierced look with inlaid marquetry on the backsplat. The marquetry design features a superb floral design. Gorgeous gold upholstery perfectly complements the rich mahogany color of the frame. Use this charming reproduction Rococo arm chair at the head of your dining table, to provide extra seating in the living area, or in a bedroom. The chair measures 40 inches tall, overall, with a seat height of 21 inches.
Overall measurements (inches): 40.25H x 18.75W x 23.75D .
Overall Condition is used - Good. Shows minor wear to the finish due to age and use as showroom sample.
Style: Rococo. Dates to circa 2002.
- 18.75ʺW × 23.75ʺD × 40.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.