- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Antique Armoire Normandy French Country Birds
Antique Armoire Normandy French Country Birds
This product is no longer available.
Overall measurements (inches): 103H x 52.50W x 20.75D .
We love this fabulous French antique armoire carved in the ... more Overall measurements (inches): 103H x 52.50W x 20.75D .
We love this fabulous French antique armoire carved in the Normandy style, and if you are a fan of French Country furniture we bet you will love it too! The large antique armoire dates to 1890 and it is just under 5 feet wide and more than 8 feet high. What a gorgeous example of a French Country armoire it is too. The focal point on the antique wardrobe or closet is a large carved vase of flowers on the top. The carved detail is very nicely crafted and it truly brings out the rich color of the aged oak wood. The carved flower arrangement is framed by decorative finials at the armoire's front corners, and below you will find further pretty carving all across the front and doors. The antique Normandy armoire features two mirror doors, shaped in traditional French Country style. Sweet bird carvings at the top of the mirrors, pecking at grapes or berries, add to the charm. The shapely carved base opens to reveal a drawer, and shelving inside the armoire provides ample storage space. Can you picture this beauty taking pride of place in your French Country bedroom? Or better still, show it off in a hallway or large foyer - it would make a terrific blanket or linen chest. The Normandy style French antique armoire stands 102 inches high on pretty carved feet. It measures 59 inches wide and 23.5 inches deep.
Overall Condition is Used - Good. Shows normal wear to the finish and miscellaneous nicks, dings, and scratches due to age and use. The lock on the door doesn't fully disengage so it is best to use without the lock. The doors stay closed without the lock.
Material(s): Solid Oak.
Style: Normandy. Dates to circa 1890.
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Armoires with Drawers
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- French Country Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Linen Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Shabby Chic Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.