1920s Vintage Chippendale Style Mahogany Canterbury Magazine Rack
High quality, solid mahogany, single drawer, Chippendale style, Victorian Canterbury. There are 4 slots on two layers to help keep ...
moreHigh quality, solid mahogany, single drawer, Chippendale style, Victorian Canterbury. There are 4 slots on two layers to help keep magazines and newspapers hung and displayed in an organized manner. Another feature worth noting on this handsome niche piece include it's brass hardware that include a pair of pulls on the single sturdy dovetail constructed lower drawer with well made wooden gliders. The drawer is ideal as a great place to keep a few pairs of eyeglasses or remote control wand for local media. It's frame is comprised of a grid of spindles which taper slightly at the top and the bottom of each segment. The rectangular shaped piece is topped with rounded raised caps that crown the 4 corners and rest on tapered legs that stand in rounded brass capped shoes This elegant yet practical keepsake piece was made with great integrity in England approximately 100 years ago circa 1920.
MAKE US AN OFFER! less
- 22ʺW × 16ʺD × 19.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This piece is constructed soundly and is structurally in remarkable condition. The brass is heavily patinated and there are the ... moreThis piece is constructed soundly and is structurally in remarkable condition. The brass is heavily patinated and there are the expected scattered nicks and scuffs throughout the item that are commensurate with its age and usage. less
- "Styled After"
- Thomas Chippendale
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Palm Springs Regency in Desert Hot Springs, CA
We curate iconic vintage decor and furnishings that are: - Priced to sell at below market ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Wood Magazine Racks
- Brass Magazine Racks
- Traditional Magazine Racks
- Victorian Magazine Racks
- Gold Magazine Racks
- Mahogany Magazine Racks
- Brown Magazine Racks
- Wire Magazine Racks
- Hollywood Regency Magazine Racks
- English Traditional Magazine Racks
- Wall Magazine Racks
- Chippendale Magazine Racks
- Magazine Racks in Palm Springs
- Metal Magazine Racks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.