Heavy Crystal 60s Wine Decanter and Globe Stopper
This product is no longer available.
Make any occasion elevated when pouring and serving wine from this classically elegant Crystal Wine Decanter with heavy round stunning ...
more Make any occasion elevated when pouring and serving wine from this classically elegant Crystal Wine Decanter with heavy round stunning stopper.
Sized for intimate settings—this lovely crystal decanter c. 1960s brings glam and more than a touch of class to your wine or cocktail service.
I'm really fond of it's clean lines—the organic bulbous base perfect for allowing the beverage of your choice—wine, lemonade, tea or even infused water—to display in such a way it adds elegance to even the most casual setting.
Perfect for the upcoming holiday season—this decanter adds just the right accent to your table—breakfast, lunch, dinner or cocktail hour.
Harkening back to days when 'service' was both classic and special—this is the perfect piece to bring both a taste of glamour and chic de resistance to your arsenal of barware and serving accessories.
Enjoy and thank you for shopping FRINGE21 on Chairish! less
- 6.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in SACRAMENTO, CA
The House of FRINGE in SACRAMENTO, CA
The House of FRINGE is a marvelous, magical, bohemian modern VINTAGE-CENTRIC lovefest! This SACTO landmark ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.