Vintage Louis XV Rococo Dining Chairs - Set of 6
This product is no longer available.
Overall measurements (inches): 36.50H x 18.50W x 17.25D .
If you're looking for a very pretty set of ... more Overall measurements (inches): 36.50H x 18.50W x 17.25D .
If you're looking for a very pretty set of antique Rococo chairs, this set of six French antique dining chairs could be the perfect answer! Crafted in 1930 in the Louis XV style, the walnut wood dining chairs are upholstered with cane/rattan on the seat and back.
A sweet and simple five-petal flower creates the focal point on the center of the chair rail while a larger version of the same flower decorates the chair apron. Curvy cabriole legs are true to the classic Rococo style and sinuously curved stretchers form an elegant x-shape below the chair seat, ensuring that these delightful Rococo antique dining chairs look just as enchanting below as they do above! Enjoy the Louis XV antique dining chairs in your French Country dining room, or as charming accent chairs in your living area or bedrooms. The airy cane will also make these antique chairs a graceful addition to a covered conservatory. Each chair in the set of 6 antique French Louis XV Rococo dining chairs measures 37 inches high, 18.5 inches wide and 17.5 inches deep.
Overall condition is used—good. Shows normal wear to the finish and miscellaneous nicks, dings, and scratches due to age and use. Two chairs have holes in the cane on the back and one chair has holes in the cane on both the back and the seat. Cane needs restoration or upholstery.
Material(s): Cane, Walnut.
Style: Louis XV.
Dates to circa 1930.
- 18.5ʺW × 17.25ʺD × 36.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.