Henry Andrews 1804 Botanical Heather Print
A gorgeous detailed botanical print from Henry Andrews' (1794-1830) monograph "The Heathery." Shown is the Long-Peduncled Heath. Andrews was ... more A gorgeous detailed botanical print from Henry Andrews' (1794-1830) monograph "The Heathery." Shown is the Long-Peduncled Heath. Andrews was unique in that he was the artist, engraver, colorist, and publisher of this series. This is an original hand-colored engraving from 1804, not a reproduction. Conservation matted to fit a standard frame size. The actual image measures 5"W x 9"H. Includes a certificate with additional information and original page of accompanying text. Minor age toning to paper. less
- 12.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Boho Chic
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
Prints with a Past in Valleyford, WA
Welcome to the Prints with a Past shop on Chairish. Since 1997 we have shared ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.