Vintage Hand Woven Batik Blue Throw
This product is no longer available.
Gorgeous vintage batik blue throw, hand woven in Western Africa, mainly from the regions of Burkina Faso, Mali, and Togo ...
more Gorgeous vintage batik blue throw, hand woven in Western Africa, mainly from the regions of Burkina Faso, Mali, and Togo.
Throws are often used as table runners, slung over a couch, chair back or bed: super versatile and ever-so beautiful, plus a conversation piece to add into the mix. Just striking and beautiful, the options and uses of the throws are endless. Color(s) and shades include: Dark Navy, Ivory, Light Blue. These vintage upcycled textiles are renown for finely spun cotton and utterly stunning display of brilliant, natural, indigo dyes (plant based) of varying shades and contrast. Cottage based manufacturing in textiles of this structure and aesthetic often serve function and utility. However, great pride is taken by weavers in the decorative and qualitative character which endure well through many years of love and care. Today, within the home and versatile decorative use: Each woven textile showcases the native dyes and material to the people of the land. Bask in the amazing nuances of these handmade items with artistic merit and unique charm. As with all vintage items, you may find areas showing signs of use and mending. This may include small stains (see images), draws, darning, patches and light splits. Indigo pillows and indigo rugs are professionally secured prior to shipping. Indigos identified in our shop as throws are sold in as-is condition. This item is recently professionally cleaned, using mild detergent and cold water, maintenance is same.
- 44ʺW × 58ʺD × 0.12ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.