- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- 1970s Vintage Haitian La Sirene Mermaid Beaded ...
1970s Vintage Haitian La Sirene Mermaid Beaded Drum
Offering a vintage Haitian Vodoo (Vodou) Beaded Sequined drum, circa 1960s-70s. This hand-made ceremonial/decorative drum depicts multi-colored designs including ...
moreOffering a vintage Haitian Vodoo (Vodou) Beaded Sequined drum, circa 1960s-70s. This hand-made ceremonial/decorative drum depicts multi-colored designs including a heart, mermaid and other abstract shapes and patterns. The traditional voodoo and Haitian culture calls the mermaid Goddess " La Sirene". The drum consists of thousands of sequins and beads surrounding the entire perimeter. Original felt on bottom. Purchased from a local Haitian collector here in Miami.
GOOD CONDITION....missing and loose beads and sequins mostly on the rim....very minor overall represents very well....please see detailed photos.
Size: 9.5" High
Widest portion: 9.5"
Rim: 7" Diameter
Base: 6.5" Diamete less
- 9.5ʺW × 9.5ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good Good less
- Place of Origin
- Animal Skin
- Ornamental & Decorative Materials
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Organic Modern Decor in MIami, FL
Mid Century and Organic Modern Decor
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Amber Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Floor Vases
- Greek Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Turquoise Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Orange Vases
- Red Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Bud Vases
- Tall Vases
- Wall Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Flower Vases
- Miami Vases
- Contemporary Vases
- Square Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Animal Skin Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Aqua Vases
- Blue Crystal Vases
- Felt Vases
- Lead Crystal Vases
- Ornamental and Decorative Materials Vases
- Peacock Vases
- Textile Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.