1960s Vintage h.j. Wegner Lounge Chairs- A Pair
Set of 2 lounge chairs in oak designed by the famous Danish designer Hans Jørgen Wegner in 1969 made by ...
moreSet of 2 lounge chairs in oak designed by the famous Danish designer Hans Jørgen Wegner in 1969 made by GETAMA in the 1960s-1970s.
The chairs feature a solid oak frame that has been overlooked by our cabinetmaker and new cushions with fabric of choice from "Kvadrat" so you get a set of chairs in good condition with upholstery of your own choice ready for use when they arrive to your doorstep.
We have additional armrests for the chairs in storage and will be happy to make an offer for the chairs with armrests if you would like armrests delivered with the chairs.
We are importing our pieces directly from Scandinavia where they are beeing overlooked and refinished by skilled craftsmen - so expect 3 - 4 weeks shipping time before the chairs arrive to your doorstep. less
- 25.2ʺW × 36.62ʺD × 36.62ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Hhairs have been overlooked and refinished by cabinetmaker and are in very good condition. Hhairs have been overlooked and refinished by cabinetmaker and are in very good condition. less
- Hans Wegner
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 16.54 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Great Modern in Lodi, WI
Classic Vintage Scandinavian furniture and accessories. Most furniture is shipped from Europe. Please allow three ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.