- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- 1960s American Classical Walnut Armoire and Hutch
1960s American Classical Walnut Armoire and Hutch
Vintage, antique American made Hutch with no maker’s mark. The armoire is made from high quality Walnut wood and ... moreVintage, antique American made Hutch with no maker’s mark. The armoire is made from high quality Walnut wood and has veneer in some delicate areas. The armoire features five drawers and two doors with all original hardware included. The legs and hardware are made or metal and are exceedingly sturdy. There are thatch details on the front of both doors and have wonderful wood grain throughout the piece. less
- 31.8ʺW × 17ʺD × 71.8ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Hutch is in very good condition for its age. It has all original hardware. There is a small chip in ... moreHutch is in very good condition for its age. It has all original hardware. There is a small chip in the veneer on the top of the piece which is included in the photos. There were originally two shelves in the upper part of the armoire that are missing. The original hardware to hold the shelves are still present. Could be easily replaced with glass less
Local Honey Artisan Trades in Boca raton, FL
We are a coalition of artists & makers local to South Florida feeding the hand-made market ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Aluminum Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Antique Armoires
- Armoires with Drawers
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Cinnamon Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Copper Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Corner Armoires
- Early American Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Linen Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Metal Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Miami Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Mid-Century Modern Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Mirrored Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Walnut Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.