- Room Accents & Accessories
- Models & Figurines
- Krishna Flute Sandalwood Rosewood Figure Hindu ...
Krishna Flute Sandalwood Rosewood Figure Hindu Vishnu Antique Vintage Statue
A hand carved standing figurine of Lord Krishna, flute in hand, crossed leg hand carved in natural sandalwood set against ...
moreA hand carved standing figurine of Lord Krishna, flute in hand, crossed leg hand carved in natural sandalwood set against dark rosewood stand
Dramatic and striking, the naturalsandalwood leaves a pleasant fragrance.
A simple accessory for a desk or meditation room.
Purchased in Mysore, South India in the early 90s
This sandalwood figurine depicts Krishna as Muralikrishna, an avatar of Lord Vishnu. Vishnu is regarded as the "preserver" of the world who has come down to earth (avatars) ten times to defeat the forces of evil. It is as Krishna, Vishnu's eighth avatar, that Vishnu is especially looked up to as the popular 'Avatar'.
Krishna is represented here as a standing figure, with a flute in his hands, a peacock feather in his crown, flower garland around his neck, wearing traditional clothes and jewelry.
The artist depicts Krishna here:
in realistic human form in princely adornments
with an auspicious long 'tilak' on his forehead
his signature pose as a cowherd, with flute in hand and a peacock feather in his crown
his figure is well rounded with almond shaped eyes elaborate jewellery and traditionally draped clothes
adorned with jewels, including hanging earrings, hair ornaments, a necklace, armbands and bracelets
Krishna's gaze is serene and reassuring
This formal composition of the popular deity is housed in a contrasting rosewood enclosure hand crafted by means of an arch adorned with elaborately decorated curtains, flower garlands ending in tassels of lotus buds.
Fine, detailed hand carving by the artist highlights various aspects of the figurine - ornaments, dresses and hair. The details on the clothes, jewelry, facial expressions, background and surrounding border are exquisite for a figurine of this size. less
- 5.5ʺW × 1ʺD × 8.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition. Some dust from storage. Refer detailed photos. Excellent condition. Some dust from storage. Refer detailed photos. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
nandaimo in Newport beach, CA
Curated Generational Classic Collections from around the globe
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Elephant Figurines
- Cat Figurines
- Horse Figurines
- Deer Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Frog Figurines
- Owl Figurines
- Animal Figurines
- Dog Figurines
- Angel Figurines
- Wood Models and Figurines
- Traditional Models and Figurines
- Los Angeles Models and Figurines
- Brown Models and Figurines
- Venus Figurines
- Tan Models and Figurines
- Figurative Models and Figurines
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.