1970s Vintage Jack Laycox Standing Female Nude Watercolor Painting
This is a gorgeous Original Signed Watercolor and Graphite painting by Listed California artist, Jack Laycox (1921-1984). Laycox grew up ...
moreThis is a gorgeous Original Signed Watercolor and Graphite painting by Listed California artist, Jack Laycox (1921-1984). Laycox grew up in Northern California and exhibited in American Watercolor Society annuals. He was very active in regional Northern California art clubs and shows up until his death. His exciting works are widely collected and cherished. His watercolors of city life sell for 5-figures (see screenshots). This is a fantastic example of one of his nudes. It is signed in the lower right and has been professionally matted and framed with all archival materials to ensure it stays beautiful for years to come. Just stunning. We have 1 other nudes by Laycox currently available. Please see our other listings to see them all. Yes, we will combine shipping!
Certification: Gallery Certificate of Authenticity included.
Measurements: Painting is approx 13"x10" and it is approx 23"x19" framed
About the Artist: Jack Laycox (1921-1984); Born: Auburn, CA; Studied: University of California (Berkeley), San Francisco State College; Member: Society of Western Artists. Jack Laycox grew up in Northern California and after receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree, took a job producing technical illustrations for the Atomic Energy Commission. During the 1950s and 1960s, he did commercial illustrations for the Donald Art Company. Throughout his career, Laycox has produced fine art watercolor paintings and lectured on art. He has exhibited in American Watercolor Society annuals and been active in regional Northern California art clubs and shows. (Source: Who's Who in American Art)
- 19ʺW × 1ʺD × 23ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Painting and framing pristine Painting and framing pristine less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Bradley Fine Art in San Diego, CA
Bradley Fine Art is a small, family-run art gallery in San Diego, CA, that has ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3D Paintings
- Abstract Paintings
- Action Paintings
- Beach Paintings
- Black and White Paintings
- Brown Paintings
- Car Paintings
- Cat Paintings
- Cherry Blossom Paintings
- Chocolate Paintings
- Classic Paintings
- Color Field Paintings
- Contemporary Paintings
- Dot Paintings
- Drawing/Sketching Materials Paintings
- Elephant Paintings
- Face Paintings
- Famous Paintings
- Figurative Paintings
- Flower Paintings
- Forest Paintings
- Galaxy Paintings
- Genre Paintings
- Graphite Paintings
- Greek Paintings
- Horse Paintings
- House Paintings
- Landscape Paintings
- Miniature Paintings
- Moon Paintings
- Nude Paintings
- Oil Paintings
- Portrait Paintings
- Rock Paintings
- San Diego Paintings
- Skull Paintings
- Still Life Paintings
- Sunflower Paintings
- Sunset Paintings
- Surrealist Paintings
- Tree Paintings
- Venus Paintings
- Watercolor Paintings
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.