Donghia Merbau Bed Salesman Model/Sample
Original; Donghia salesman's model, and or sample utilized for the introduction of the wicker collection, Merbau Collection, also with Donghia ...
more Original; Donghia salesman's model, and or sample utilized for the introduction of the wicker collection, Merbau Collection, also with Donghia textile pattern name, Muji, #10041-03 color with velcro attachment to bed cushion. A woven caned frame over Merbau wood; indigenous to the Indonesian culture, and place of manufacture, of the Donghia Whicker, cane collections and where the McGuire Collections were also manufactured.
Sometimes salesman or showroom models were created as a tool, to have on hand, when the square footage of a showroom, outgrew the collections being introduced. Can easily be incorporated as a pet bed, and for those Donghia-philes a whimsical edition. less
- 15.75ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 14.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $74
- Free Local Pickup in West Palm Beach,, FL
Penned-Auras-Scene in West Palm Beach,, FL
We buy in mind; with a designers, discerning, eclectic sensibilities, and a collector's eye ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Models & Figurines
- Chestnut Models & Figurines
- Contemporary Models & Figurines
- Cottage Models & Figurines
- Donghia Models & Figurines
- Modern Models & Figurines
- Tan Models & Figurines
- Textile Models & Figurines
- Transitional Models & Figurines
- West Palm Models & Figurines
- Wicker Models & Figurines
- Wood Models & Figurines
- Yellow Models & Figurines
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.