1970s Danish Modern Birds Eye Maple Table Lamp
Offered for consideration is a 1970s egg shaped solid birds eye maple and walnut lamp. The lamp base is in ...
more Offered for consideration is a 1970s egg shaped solid birds eye maple and walnut lamp. The lamp base is in very good vintage condition. There is some very minor wear to the finish on the wood, but Danish oil did a great job of making this almost imperceptible. One seam is slightly pulling apart from age. Original wiring in working condition.
approx. 22.75" (overall height to finial)
15.25 to top of socket.
8.25" diameter x 12" high (wood body alone) less
- 8.25ʺW × 8.25ʺD × 22.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in windsor heights, IA
DSM Lamp Works in windsor heights, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.