Distressed White Driftwood Coffee Table
This wonderful rustic wooden coffee table has a distressed white painted finish that features a driftwood composed surface. If so ...
moreThis wonderful rustic wooden coffee table has a distressed white painted finish that features a driftwood composed surface. If so desired, the upper interior frame is fitted with a thick drop lip ready to fit a glass surface, not included and may be added later. See my other listings for a matching console table.
Item was acquired from the SilkRoute Shops. The style is described as the Coastal Collection 'Miami' Coffee table. There is no manufacturer mark on piece.
A piece such as this is great fit for any ocean or water front property. less
- 63ʺW × 31.5ʺD × 16ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good; unused floor sample, minor aesthetic wear at a few areas, see images. As a rustic piece, wear simply ... moreVery good; unused floor sample, minor aesthetic wear at a few areas, see images. As a rustic piece, wear simply adds character. less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
lachambredambre in Crockett, CA
Welcome to Lachambredambre, inspired by the world's lost treasures. dC&A, De Coux and Associates, a design district pioneer of San Francisco Design Center's Showplace, has served the interior design needs of the SF Bay Area since 1970. Our online showroom serves the design community’s need for quality virtual resources that represent great design and value. Items at a fingers touch coupled with great service are reasons that designers & clients trust us to acquire wares for their key projects. Marcus De Coux, the 2nd generation owner of dC&A, has lead the company's home furnishings business direction since his college days and is respected for his comprehensive knowledge of the resources represented by dC&A and his attention to detail throughout the order process. One of the featured benefits of working with dC&A is their hands-on approach to each sales transactions; e.g. managing logistics ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Adjustable Coffee Tables
- Coffee Tables with Drawers
- Coffee Tables with Storage
- Display Coffee Tables
- Distressed Coffee Tables
- Drum Coffee Tables
- Farmhouse Coffee Tables
- Folding Coffee Tables
- Geometric Coffee Tables
- Large Coffee Tables
- Large Square Coffee Tables
- Lift Top Coffee Tables
- Low Coffee Tables
- Narrow Coffee Tables
- Oval Coffee Tables
- Pallet Coffee Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Coffee Tables
- Rectangle Coffee Tables
- Round Coffee Tables
- Round Glass Coffee Tables
- Round Marble Coffee Tables
- Rustic Coffee Tables
- San Francisco Coffee Tables
- Slate Coffee Tables
- Small Coffee Tables
- Small Square Coffee Tables
- Square Coffee Tables
- Tree Trunk Coffee Tables
- Trunk Coffee Tables
- Upholstered Coffee Tables
- White Coffee Tables
- Wood Coffee Tables
- Wood Slab Coffee Tables
- Wood and Metal Coffee Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.