Vintage Napco Japan Mid Century Santa Spaghetti Bank Figurine
Made in Japan circa 1950's these 'spaghetti' porcelain Santas were all the rage! Very collectible, great paint, vibrant and fun ...
moreMade in Japan circa 1950's these 'spaghetti' porcelain Santas were all the rage! Very collectible, great paint, vibrant and fun. Still has original plug underneath and lots of gold accents and even some wonderful crackle under the glaze which shows how wonderfully vintage this Santa is. He has blue eyes and cut "spaghetti" (applied cut pottery clay) fringe on all the white edges of his outfit.
Measures a bit of 6"
We have lots of Christmas coming and in the store!
Each of our items at Allies as been handpicked for uniqueness and variety, all are different but all have been loved. We have carefully taken many photos so you can see from all angles because we count photos as part of our description! We are happy to answer any questions. We expect all of our items to have age appropriate patina, wear, usage and maybe even a bit of crackle! We will do the best we can pointing out any condition issues. We do have the zoom in feature available for you to use.
- 5ʺW × 5ʺD × 6ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- See descriptions See descriptions less
Allison T. in Norman, OK
Allie's pledges to making our customers happy and repeat buyers. In addition to relying ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Angel Figurines
- Animal Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Cat Figurines
- Ceramic Models & Figurines
- Deer Figurines
- Dog Figurines
- Elephant Figurines
- Frog Figurines
- Gold Models & Figurines
- Horse Figurines
- Metal Models & Figurines
- Mid-Century Modern Models & Figurines
- Owl Figurines
- Porcelain Models & Figurines
- Red Models & Figurines
- Sculpture Materials Models & Figurines
- Traditional Models & Figurines
- Venus Figurines
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.