Andy Warhol Estate Rare Vintage 1990 Collector's Lithograph Print " Rebel Without a Cause - James Dean " 1985
This Andy Warhol Estate very rare vintage 1990 " Rebel Without a Cause - james Dean " 1985, collector's offset lithograph ...
moreThis Andy Warhol Estate very rare vintage 1990 " Rebel Without a Cause - james Dean " 1985, collector's offset lithograph print is an incredibly special and unique piece to add to your collection. The rare out of print offset lithograph print features an iconic artwork image of James Dean by the American Pop Art master Andy Warhol ( 1928 - 1987 ). The unusual and striking color palette of this image was originally published in 1985 as a unique trial proof by Ronald Feldman Fine Arts Inc. New York.
The " Rebel Without a Cause - james Dean " image is from Andy Warhol's " Ads " series portfolio of prints created in 1985, which is one of the most sought after and iconic set of prints. Since his depiction of Marilyn Monroe in the 1960's, Warhol had been intrigued by the impact of celebrities on popular culture. Here Warhol depicts another actor who died tragically young, and became a legend after his death. The print which features Hollywood actor James Dean is modeled after the Rebel Without a Cause movie poster. The most important prints in the " Ads " series portfolio are these works : " Rebel Without a Cause - James Dean ".
The print is produced by Te Neues Publishing Company in cooperation with The Estate & The Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts, printed in Germany in 1990. It features the official " AW " Foundation seal of authenticity. This is a rare opportunity for true Warhol fans and collectors as this print is long out of print and very scarce to find.
The collector's offset lithograph print is printed on high quality smooth finish paper stock with vibrant ink colors in a satin finish. It measures 12" W X 16" H. It is in excellent new condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos for condition reference. It is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 12ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 16ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It is in excellent new condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos ... moreIt is in excellent new condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos for condition reference. less
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
DESIGN REVOLUTION in leawood, KS
- Super Seller 2018
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Circus Posters
- Concert Posters
- Movie Posters
- Retro Posters
- Band Posters
- Blue Posters
- Classroom Posters
- White Posters
- Advertisement Posters
- Posters in Kansas City
- Travel Posters
- Yellow Posters
- Black Posters
- Music Posters
- Hollywood Regency Posters
- Rock Posters
- Contemporary Posters
- Modern Posters
- Psychedelic Posters
- Safety Posters
- Boho Chic Posters
- Navy Blue Posters
- Portraiture Posters
- Royal Blue Posters
- Americana Posters
- Andy Warhol Posters
- Illustration Posters
- Lithograph Posters
- Paper Posters
- Pop Art Posters
- Printmaking Materials Posters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.