Paul Cezanne Rare Vintage 1952 Post Impressionist Authentic Lithograph Print " Tulips and Apples " 1890
This Paul Cezanne rare vintage 1952 Post Impressionist authentic lithograph print " Tulips and Apples " 1890, is an incredibly ...
moreThis Paul Cezanne rare vintage 1952 Post Impressionist authentic lithograph print " Tulips and Apples " 1890, is an incredibly special and unique piece to add to your collection. The lithograph print features an original artwork created by Paul Cezanne in 1890 titled " Tulips and Apples ".
Paul Cezanne ( 1839 - 1906 ) was a French artist and Post Impressionist painter who laid the foundations of the transition from 19th Century conception of artistic endeavor to a new radically different world of art in The 20th century. Cezanne is said to have formed the bridge between late 19th Century Impressionism and the early 20th Century new line of artistic inquiry. Both Matisse and Picasso are said to have remarked that Cezanne " is the father of us all ".
The rare out of print vintage authentic lithograph print is a page from an original vintage monograph portfolio fo Cezanne prints published in 1952 by Harry N. Abrams New York, printed in The United States. The lithograph print plate is attached to the page with a method called " tipping " where it is attached by hand to the page on 2 corners. Underneath the page, below the lower right corner of the print, the title, date, size, and location of the painting is printed.
The lithograph print plate measures 7" W X 10" H, on a page that is 10 3/4" W X 14 1/2" H. It is in excellent vintage condition consistent with age and very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos for condition reference. it is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 7ʺW × 1ʺD × 10ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It is in excellent vintage condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos ... moreIt is in excellent vintage condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos for condition reference. less
- Various Artists
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Art Subject
- Still Life
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
DESIGN REVOLUTION in leawood, KS
- Super Seller 2018
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Botanical Prints
- Woodblock Prints
- Landscape Prints
- Black and White Prints
- Framed Prints
- Bird Prints
- Fish Prints
- Sun Prints
- Angel Prints
- Large Prints
- Matte Prints
- Mounted Prints
- Screen Prints
- Large Photo Prints
- Rustic Original Prints
- Blue Original Prints
- Brick Red Original Prints
- Burnt Orange Original Prints
- Country Original Prints
- Dark Green Original Prints
- Forest Green Original Prints
- French Country Original Prints
- French Original Prints
- Gray Original Prints
- Green Original Prints
- Light Yellow Original Prints
- Lithograph Original Prints
- Orange Original Prints
- Original Prints in Kansas City
- Paper Original Prints
- Printmaking Materials Original Prints
- Red Original Prints
- Shabby Chic Original Prints
- Sky Blue Original Prints
- Traditional Original Prints
- Transitional Original Prints
- Various Artists Original Prints
- Yellow Original Prints
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.