- Room Accents & Accessories
- Fireplace Accessories
- Andirons & Chenets
- Cast Iron Dog Andirons or Door Stops
Cast Iron Dog Andirons or Door Stops
Wheeeeeeeeee! You may not think of fireplaces as often as we do over here at Ggem Design, but I’ll ...
more Wheeeeeeeeee! You may not think of fireplaces as often as we do over here at Ggem Design, but I’ll tell you what, I can tell a pro from a "homeowner with a flair" right there in the fireplace. We have had these guys in stock just waiting for the perfect fireplace to dress, but we haven’t had the magical combination of fireplace/dog lovers/ cast iron clients. So here you go!
Pair these with a simple set of tools, a funky woven basket for kindling (keep it far away from the fire) and a good looking screen or some streamlined glass doors and you’ve got yourself a pro-style room! Our pals show their age with a bit o' the rust, but that’s an integral part of their charm. less
- 23.0ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 8.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Agoura, CA
Ggem Design Co. in Agoura, CA
A Los Angeles based full service interior design firm. Fresh, traditional interiors for discerning clients.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.