Hermes 2000 Typewriter
This product is no longer available.
This handsome Swiss made Hermes 2000 typewriter was manufactured in1959 and is in excellent working order. It has been professionally ...
more This handsome Swiss made Hermes 2000 typewriter was manufactured in1959 and is in excellent working order. It has been professionally cleaned, serviced, and a fresh new ribbon installed on the original spools. This machine is an absolute joy to type on, exceedingly smooth and the § key is an added plus to the business like features. All of this and great looking too! This is where functionality meets design.
Marked: Painted by S.A. Yverdon
Serial # 2222205
Wear is consistent with age, with some additional wear at the rear of the typewriter. Cases exterior is in very good condition with quite a bit of wear to the fabric interior.
Packaging vintage typewriters for shipment requires special attention and consideration to ensure that they arrive at their destination in the same condition they left in. We “mummify” all of our typewriters, and use an abundance of new packing materials and double box to properly insulate your purchase from damage during transit. less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 5.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Carlisle, PA
Phat Dog Vintage in Carlisle, PA
Phat Dog specializes in standout vintage objects and home decor to suit a variety of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.