Faux Bois Solid White Plaster Tree Table Lamps -A Pair - Authentic Vintage 1950s - Mid Cnetury Modern MCM Hollywood Regency Serge Roche
Offering an authentic 1950s SOLID plaster faux bois pair of table lamps. These lamps are a rare harder to find ...
moreOffering an authentic 1950s SOLID plaster faux bois pair of table lamps. These lamps are a rare harder to find larger size lamp in this style and to find them in solid plaster....great for a living room or bedroom. They have been completely restored from top to bottom. The lamps were disassembled and professionally painted with several coats of flat white paint. New chrome sockets and new electrical cords have been added...Decorator/Designer ready. Large four inch faux bois finials included.
These lamps are guaranteed authentic antique plaster lamps from the period.
EXCELLENT RESTORED CONDITION. The lamps sit very sturdy and are free of chips or any defects. Black felt padding has been added to the bottom of the lamps to protect your surfaces...the last photo shown is to illustrate the vintage age of these lamps.
SHADES AND HARPS ARE NOT INCLUDED. FINIALS ARE INCLUDED.
Just perfect for a coastal, nautical or tropical environment. Also great in a Hollywood Regency Serge Roche style decor.
32" TOTAL HEIGHT (this includes the height of the shade and the finials... but the shades are NOT included)
23" to top of socket
Base: 7" wide by 6" deep
Finials: 4" Finials
- 7ʺW × 6ʺD × 34ʺL
- Abstract Expressionism
- Aesthetic Movement
- Art Deco
- Art Nouveau
- Black Forest
- Boho Chic
- Op Art
- Organic Modern
- Pop Art
- Shabby Chic
- The American School
- "Styled After"
- Serge Roche
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Excellent Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Gallery Avanti in Miami, FL
- Super Seller 2018
Based in Miami Florida, Gallery Avanti specializes in Mid-Century Modern home furnishings. We typically offer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Abstract Table Lamps
- Aesthetic Movement Table Lamps
- Antique Table Lamps
- Art Deco Table Lamps
- Art Nouveau Table Lamps
- Bauhaus Table Lamps
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Black Forest Table Lamps
- Boho Chic Table Lamps
- Brutalist Table Lamps
- Campaign Table Lamps
- Chippendale Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Contemporary Table Lamps
- Cottage Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Hollywood Regency Table Lamps
- Lodge Table Lamps
- Miami Table Lamps
- Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
- Minimalist Table Lamps
- Modern Table Lamps
- Nautical Table Lamps
- Plaster Table Lamps
- Primitive Table Lamps
- Regency Table Lamps
- Rococo Table Lamps
- Rustic Table Lamps
- Safari Table Lamps
- Sculpture Materials Table Lamps
- Serge Roche Table Lamps
- Shabby Chic Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Traditional Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
- White Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.