Hand Crafted Live Edge Red Cedar Slab Table
This product is no longer available.
Harvest Table, One of a Kind
This is extraordinary sturdy table was hand built, inspired by a 2 1/2" ... moreHarvest Table, One of a Kind
This is extraordinary sturdy table was hand built, inspired by a 2 1/2" thick Old Growth Red Cedar slab harvested from the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range. The dimensions of this rare single piece are 42" x 98" and can easily seat 10-12. The frame consists of rustic (yet fairly smooth) 2 1/2" x 10" structure timbers salvaged from the demo of an old farm house built in the 1890's located outside of Brownsville OR. The legs, also recovered from the house, are made of re-purposed beams measuring a stout 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". The entire table was assembled by the use of 88 steadfast lag bolts as fasteners and additionally secured with custom made iron brackets. The table is extremely heavy but yet easily movable due to the vintage industrial grade, 4" iron castors affixed to the legs, each weighing 10#s alone.
You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to own this piece of Oregon. This Harvest table is very unique and can not be duplicated. less
- 42ʺW × 96ʺD × 30ʺH
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- 3 small natural knot holes 3 small natural knot holes less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Knee Clearance
- 27.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Gene J. in Albany, OR
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Cottage Dining Tables
- Country Dining Tables
- Custom Furniture Builders Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Lodge Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Rustic Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.