Antique Old Wood Farm Apple Picking Orchard Ladder
Old ladders are a popular decor Item. Use it as a towel rack, necklace rack, or wall decoration! Great to ...
more Old ladders are a popular decor Item. Use it as a towel rack, necklace rack, or wall decoration! Great to display rugs and textiles and blankets! A striking decorating piece, and perfect for hanging towels or apparel.
It has irresistible charm and character and is perfect for displaying articles in rooms with a loft or vaulted ceilings. This stunning ladder may also be utilized outdoors as a perfect spot for drying towels and swimsuits near the pool. Great details, ideal indoors or outside, in the bathroom and can also be repurposed in a myriad of other ways: as a overhead pot rack in the kitchen for example. In the bedroom, they can double as headboards or, suspended over your bed, as a unique framework for a canopy. Drape current magazines or books over their rungs or, when the weather turns chilly, use them to hold blankets and quilts.
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items. We appreciate your interest. I usually have more photos than I've posted, so please ask to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, thanks! We will always strive to offer you the best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more item whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery whenever possible.
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks less
- 16.25ʺW × 2.675ʺD × 78.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $79
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.