Murano Glass Lamps by Alfredo Barbini -A Pair-Pink & Gold- Restored - Italy Italian Venetian Mid Century Modern Hollywood Regency Palm Beach Boho Chic
Offering a RARE pair of pink and gold Murano glass lamps by Alfredo Barbini, circa 1950s. These elegant lamps are ...
moreOffering a RARE pair of pink and gold Murano glass lamps by Alfredo Barbini, circa 1950s. These elegant lamps are in excellent condition and have been completely restored from top to bottom. The lamps are composed of two heavy pieces of ribbed tear-dropped hand blown glass inverted on top the other. The glass is very thick and three dimensional showing the the lovely pale pink color with many gold controlled bubbles and lots of gold aventurine throughout. Each glass piece has heavy thick ribbing . The base is original to the lamp and is an off-white wood semi-sphere with brushed gold faux surface.
EXCELLENT CONDITION. These lamps are flawless. There are NO chips, NO cracks, and not even one fleabite...just perfect! The lamps were completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned and re-assembled with new solid brass heavy duty sockets and new electrical cords. The wood bases were in excellent original condition and were simply lacquered to protect the beautiful original faux finish. . New felt bottoms to protect your surfaces....decorator/designer ready.
SHADES, HARPS AND FINIALS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
A great pair of lamps for that high end Luxe Decor or just an extravagant pair of lamps for that right location in any decor....timeless elegance. This is Murano glass at its best.
26.75" to top of socket
22" to top of glass
6" Diameter of base
- 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 26.75ʺL
- Abstract Expressionism
- Art Deco
- Art Nouveau
- Boho Chic
- Op Art
- Organic Modern
- Pop Art
- Space Age
- Alfredo Barbini
- Alfredo Barbini
- Place of Origin
- Art Glass
- Blown Glass
- Murano Glass
- Excellent Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Gallery Avanti in Miami, FL
- Super Seller 2018
Based in Miami Florida, Gallery Avanti specializes in Mid-Century Modern home furnishings. We typically offer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Abstract Table Lamps
- Antique Table Lamps
- Art Deco Table Lamps
- Art Nouveau Table Lamps
- Bauhaus Table Lamps
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Blown Glass Table Lamps
- Boho Chic Table Lamps
- Brass Table Lamps
- Campaign Table Lamps
- Chippendale Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Contemporary Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- Glass Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Gold Table Lamps
- Hollywood Regency Table Lamps
- Italian Table Lamps
- Lacquer Table Lamps
- Mediterranean Table Lamps
- Metal Table Lamps
- Miami Table Lamps
- Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
- Minimalist Table Lamps
- Modern Table Lamps
- Murano Glass Table Lamps
- Pink Table Lamps
- Regency Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Space Age Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Traditional Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
- Wood Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.